Going Nova is an independent organisation which highlights opportunities in new areas of science and technology. We seek to promote new developments for business, education and the community. We are based in the north of Scotland.
We aim to highlight opportunities by providing information, stimulating discussion, facilitating networking, and organising science and technology events throughout the area.
The Going Nova team have between them many years of varied experience, including:
- teaching and lecturing in science, technology and mathematics
- carrying out and managing academic and industrial research
- developing strategies for science, technology and economic development
- managing and delivering technology initiatives
- communication and marketing science and technology, including writing, broadcasting and journalism
- event organisation including creating and running science festivals, and organising conferences, seminars and summer schools
The team have links with science organisations through the UK and overseas, including the British Association, the Institute of Physics, and the European science events network EUSCEA.
We are always interested to make new contacts and collaborate in the development of new ideas, and can be contacted through our Enquiries page.